Location: Lac Long Quan Flower Garden, Tay Ho District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Date & Time: 12/07/2020 5:00 AM
TAY HO HALF MARATHON 2020 is the wonderful chance for everyone to start a new year with full of happiness and health. The route map is memorable and fully fresh. It converges all the finest though time and space of the ancient Hanoi, including Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Tay Ho Temple and numerous masterpiece landscapes. The race will bring all runners to the unimaginable extraordinary spring holiday.
TAY HO HALF MARATHON 2020 is the first and the only marathon organizated by the People’s Committee of Tay Ho District. The streets will be blocked in order to guarantee the safety of all the runners. Runners will have the best experience of running and enjoying the beauty of West Lake route.
In addition, Tet holiday will be more meaningful and cheerful when we join charity work. As our policy, each participant will contribute 50.000 VNĐ from ticket fee to Children Foundation in Tay Ho District. Let’s join TAY HO HALF MARATHON and spread your love and happiness to everyone for the happier new year.
1. PERSONAL REGISTRATION
Note: 21km/15km : runner must above 16 years old
2. GROUP REGISTRATION
Group Registration process (over 10 people/order)
1 – Download the group registration form here
2 – Send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions you will receive in reply.
The registration fee will depend on the ticketing stage at the time when you complete and send the list of group registrants.
3 – Transfer money according to the account number provided in the mail
4 – Send the proof of payment by email to email@example.com
5 – 123Go will conduct registration for attendees according to the provided information.
6 – Participants will receive a confirmation email within 7 working days since 123Go receives a successful payment confirmation for the group ticket purchase order.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
3. INFORMATION /DISTANCE MODIFICATION
Distance change: The modification fee is 200,000 VND
– If you want to increase the distance from 06km to 15km, you must pay a 200,000 VND change fee in addition to the price difference between the 2 distances,apply for ticket fee at the time of change.
– If you want to reduce the distance (from 14km to 07km), you must pay a 200,000 VND change fee. The price difference between the 2 distances will not be refunded.
Athlete change: The modification fee is 200,000 VND
You can transfer your registration to other athletes and notify the Organization Committee before February 03, 2020.
Personal information change: No charge
All changes in shirt size or phone number adjustment should be sent to email@example.com before February 03, 2020.
– Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a change request
– Each registration can be changed only once
4. VAT INVOICE
Customers who want to get VAT invoice may send a request to email email@example.com.
VAT invoices will be issued within 20 working days after the end of the event.
No refund support is provided in any case.
Collect your BIB at Expo
– Address: Centre of Culture, Information & Sport of Tay Ho District (in Vietnameses: Trung tâm Văn hóa – Thông tin và Thể thao Quận Tây Hồ) – 691 Lac Long Quan, Tay Ho district, Hanoi.
RACEKIT PICKUP REGULATION
Runners must bring their ID card and show the Organiser the email confirmation to pick up the Race kit
Your friends can help to collect your BIB, please following this instruction:
– Bring photo or show picture of email about BIB number of runner
– Bring pho or show picture of runner’s ID (passport, national ID)
– Bring signed Disclaimer form (Bản kí miễn trừ trách nhiệm) (the form will be provide on website or in email about BIB)
Timeline in event day:
Start point: Lac Long Quan park ( 1 Nhat Chieu, Tay Ho, Hanoi)
04:00: Check in, bag-keeping
05:00: Start 21km
05:10: Start 15km
06:30 – 06:45: Openning ceremony
07:00: Start 6km
07:30: Start 3km
08:00: Closing ceremony
The plan can be changed by organizer. We will provide you official information by email (with your BIB number)
T-SHIRT SIZE CHART
Phone: 035 617 1026